The Studio@54 Contemporary Art Prize
Posted 14 September 2017
INVITATION TO EXHIBIT – NOVEMBER 2017 BELLARINE ARTS TRAIL
‘The Studio@54 Contemporary Art Prize’
One of the goals for The Studio@54 is to showcase the many talented artists who live on the Bellarine Peninsula. The Bellarine Arts Trail is the perfect opportunity to share and celebrate visual artists of the Bellarine Peninsula. Therefore, we invite you to be part of the Bellarine Peninsula Arts trail exhibition at The Studio@54!
- 1ST PRIZE – The Studio@54 Prize – Free exhibition space at The Studio – 3 weeks
- 2nd PRIZE – tbc
- Closing Date for Expression of Interest – Friday 22nd September
- Delivery of Entries – Saturday 28nd October (between 12-3pm)
- Official Opening – Friday 3rd November – Opening night 7-8pm
- Exhibition will run from Sat 4th November until Saturday 11th November.
The gallery will be open for the Bellarine Peninsula Arts Trail – 4th-5th November 10am -4pm
- Collection of unsold works: Saturday11th November 3pm- 4.30pm (or by arrangement)
- The gallery will be open on Saturdays from 12midday until 3pm from Saturday 4th November until Saturday 16th Dec.
Please submit your Expression of Interest to exhibit (contact us and we will email you the form). You will be notified by if there is a place for your work to be exhibited. There is no entry fee required for the expression of interest. Entry fee is only required if your work is chosen to be exhibited.
Enquiries to Kerrie Bedson – 0402 273693 E: