What is on offer?
INVITATION TO EXHIBIT – NOVEMBER 2017 BELLARINE ARTS TRAIL
‘The Studio@54 Contemporary Art Prize’
One of the goals for The Studio@54 is to showcase the many talented artists who live on the Bellarine Peninsula. The Bellarine Arts Trail is the perfect opportunity to share and celebrate visual artists of the Bellarine Peninsula. Therefore, we invite you to be part of the Bellarine Peninsula Arts trail exhibition at The Studio@54! Please submit your Expression of Interest to exhibit (attached). You will be notified by if there is a place for your work to be exhibited. There is no entry fee required for the expression of interest. Entry fee is only required if your work is chosen to be exhibited.
1ST PRIZE – The Studio@54 Prize – Free exhibition space at The Studio – 3 weeks) 2nd PRIZE – tbc
Information for applicants
Applicants must be 16yrs plus
Submitted works may include 2D (eg. Painting/ printmaking, drawing) and 3D (eg. Sculpture/ceramics) artwork
- Non-refundable entry fee is $15 for each piece of work (Maximum two pieces)
- Direct debit to; Bendigo Bank BSB: 633 000 Account no: 152885695 The Studio@54 (indicate your name as a reference) or cash can be paid to the Studio Management during opening hours.
- ‘The Studio@54 Gallery’ accepts no responsibility for lost, misplaced or damaged works, however all due care will be taken. Insurance for the artwork is the responsibility of the artist.
- All entries are to be for sale and clearly marked with name, address, title, medium and price on the reverse or underside of the work.
- Artists are responsible for delivery of entries by the due date and collection of unsold works at exhibition closure.
- The Judging panel decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- A commission of 20% will be taken for any works sold.
- Payment for sold works will be sent within two weeks of Exhibition closure.
- ‘The Studio @54’ reserves the right to photograph submitted works for promotional purposes.
- All entries must be the original work of the artist. (No copies accepted)
- Artists from the Bellarine Peninsula will be given preference for this exhibition, but if there is space, artwork from artists external to the area maybe considered.
- Entries will be hung at the discretion of ‘The Studio@54’ management.
- Closing Date for Expression of Interest – Friday 22nd September
- Delivery of Entries – Saturday 28nd October (between 12-3pm)
- Official Opening – Friday 3rd November – Opening night 7-8pm
- Exhibition will run from Sat 4th November until Saturday 11th November.
The gallery will be open for the Bellarine Peninsula Arts Trail – 4th-5th November 10am -4pm.
Collection of unsold works: Saturday11th November 3pm- 4.30pm (or by arrangement)
The gallery will be open on Saturdays from 12midday until 3pm from Saturday 4th November until Saturday 16th Dec.
Enquiries to Kerrie Bedson – 0402 273693 E: firstname.lastname@example.org