Artisans of Geelong is a collection of artisan groups from the Geelong region coming together to share knowledge and expertise with like minded people while also strengthening and promoting awareness of arts and crafts within and from the Geelong region.
Artisans of Geelong comprise of:
- Bead Society of Victoria Geelong Branch
- Embroider’s Guild of Victoria Branch
- Handweavers and Spinners Guild of Geelong
- Independant Artisans
- Leopold Lacemakers
- Patchwork and Quilters Guild of Geelong
- Porcelain Painters of Geelong
- Trolley Dolly Cloth Club Inc.
There is a hidden secret of high standard of talent in Geelong, Bellarine and Surf Coast. We co-ordinate together to share information strengthen and promote awareness of the arts by education and information.
Exhibitions are held once every two years, this allows Artisans to complete the items. There are more exciting plans in the pipleline for future events.
New members are very welcome.