LOOK > SEE.. Kim Doherty… Contemporary Textiles & Mixed Media Works
11 January @ 2:00 pm - 26 January @ 5:00 pm
KIM DOHERTY’S passion for all things textile & textile techniques, along with exploring the capabilities of different materials using these techniques, is boundless.
Kim has a very diverse practice. In this exhibition you will see:-
- Her signature, award-winning, scarves made from extremely fine yarns…..
- Works of art for your interior spaces, a favourite being mixed media works on various backgrounds, often incorporating her own photography printed onto metal, as well has using hand-knitted and hand-woven wire and other materials…..
- Jewellery using metals, crystals and techniques such as weaving and knitting…..
- Soft furnishings such as cushions, boasting her own printed, or embroidered designs…..
- Quirky cotton velvet bags – dyed -adorned – embroidered – encased….
Please join Kim at the opening at 2pm on Saturday January 11, 2020, or any time over the course of the exhibition (every Friday, Saturday & Sunday in January 2020, 10am to 5pm).
Would love to see you there!