- This event has passed.
REGAL & ZONAL PELARGONIUM FLOWER PORTRAITS WORKSHOP
16 January - 17 January| $240 (FGBG Members: $220)
REGAL & ZONAL PELARGONIUM FLOWER PORTRAITS WORKSHOP with Botanic Art Tutor JOHN PASTORIZA-PIÑOL
The Florence E Clarke Geranium Conservatory holds the State’s Pelargonium Collection which is the largest collection of species and cultivars from the Geraniaceae family. This family includes the popular Geraniums and Pelargoniums familiar to gardeners.
The amazing variation of cultivars amongst the Regal and Zonal pelargoniums are vast. On closer inspection, the structure of these flowers is truly remarkable and this workshop will focus painting a single bloom portrait which will be enlarged up to 10 times its natural size. A full description of the workshop is available at the Friends Office or on the website. Skill level required: Intermediate to advanced
- Tutor: John Pastoriza-Pinol
- Materials: Materials List and Class Outline available at FGBG Office
- Where: GBG Meeting Room, Geelong Botanic Gardens
- Time: 9.30 am to 4.30 pm
- Parking: Carpark at the rear of the Gardens
- Membership enquires: email@example.com