The Masterclass Series – Wildlife & Nature Photography with Doug Gimesy
1 February @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm| $22-85
The Masterclass Series- Wildlife & Nature Photography with Doug Gimesy
Internationally acclaimed conservationist and wildlife photographer Doug Gimesy will guide you through an interactive masterclass – exclusive for photographers.
Receive valuable feedback on your images and leave with a better understanding of what to consider when trying to capture memorable wildlife/nature photographs.
For participants, prior understanding of camera use required (see below for more details).
There are no prerequisites for observers
Maximum 12 participants.
Maximum 10 observers.
- Participants need to have a solid understanding of photography and camera basics.
- Two wildlife / nature images taken by you to be sent as high res jpeg files (non-watermarked pleased) by no later than Monday 27 January 2020 to email@example.com
- Images should have a title / name as if you were presenting in a gallery.
- Each file is to be less than 2MB
- Experience / understanding of the impact of changing basic functions (e.g. ISO, apeture and shutter speed) on a DSLR or equivalent