Host an event at Geelong Design Week 2021 – Seeking local creatives
Posted 3 September 2020
Host an event at Geelong Design Week 2021 -Seeking local creatives
Organisations, groups and individuals there’s just over two weeks left to submit your ideas to host an event during Geelong Design Week 2021.
Geelong Design week will be returning in 2021 with the theme Unpredictable. The events will champion Geelong’s UNESCO City of Design designation, highlighting innovation, ideas and adaptations in:
- Technology, innovation and manufacturing
- Culture and heritage
- Social and community services
- Equity, inclusiveness and encounter in the built environment: how we experience buildings and the spaces between them
- Learning, knowledge and research
- Sustainability: human, social, economic, environmental and ecological
- Food and gastronomy
- Art, craft, fashion, visual communication and multimedia
Geelong Design Week 2021 will demonstrate resourceful adaptation that turns challenges into opportunities. It will celebrate clever and creative human environment design that turns obstacles into building blocks. It will showcase our capacity to design and build real and virtual communities where we can interact safely.
For more information visit: Geelong UNESCO City of Design