This project will introduce participants to basic mosaic techniques, suitable for beginners, with no previous experience required. The beautiful craft of mosaics is a great way to add colour and texture to a wide range of everyday items to decorate your house and garden.
Skill level: no previous experience required.
What you will get:
- Structured workshop in a small class with practical hands-on activities that will enable you to learn different techniques to create two mosaic pieces (one indoors and one suitable for outdoors), and gain the skills to make your own mosaic projects at home.
- A kit of materials will be supplied for the workshop, including the use of all tools and equipment.
- Step by step instructions for the workshop for making your mosaics. You will also be shown how to grout and will be supplied with the materials to complete your projects at home.
- Knowledge and tips for making future indoor and outdoor projects.
- Tea and coffee provided.
What to bring:
- wear old or covered clothes and closed footwear.
- BYO lunch or buy from local shops (see Festival of Glass website for choices).
Fees and bookings:
$160.00 – includes all materials and tools
EFTPOS available at the studio.
The final look of the art will depend on the components chosen on the day.