TEACHER: Amanda Firenze
DATE: Saturdays or Sundays
TIME: 12pm – 4pm
LOCATION: QG&W mezzanine studio
Linoprinting is one of the most fun, basic printing methods there is.
This 1:1 workshop will cover:
- a history of printmaking,
- printmaking safety,
- using your own or provided images to make a linoprint,
- printing to various surfaces,
- colour lino printing options and
- inform you about material resources, editioning, and other applications for your prints once they are finished etc.
This class will prepare you to use the access studio at QG&W should you require.
SKILL LEVEL REQUIRED: All levels and experience
INCLUDED: Tea, Butchers paper, tarlatan, use of tools, 1 small copper plate OR 1 x piece of lino, 2 plastic plates, 8 sheets of paper for printing, blank ink, private use of the access studio. Copper plate, lino and paper size is 26 x 19cm.
Participants must wear protective footwear. Please bring an apron.
∗ Bring a friend to receive half price on the second booking