Stage four is coming soon. Geelong Design Week 2020 will be releasing the official program this February. The program will host workshops, open houses, talks, tours and exhibitions to explore new ideas, challenge what is possible and showcase our design achievements. Discover our vitality and character – the core of what we do differently.
Keep an eye out for the 10 day program of events celebrating the best ideas, innovations and designs in:
- Technology, innovation and manufacturing
- Culture and heritage
- Social and community services
- Architecture, landscape and built environment
- Learning, knowledge and research
- Environment and sustainability
- Food and gastronomy
- Art, craft, visual communication and multimedia
Through debate, learning, exchange and collaborations, Geelong Design Week will be a forum for the community to experience the design initiatives, stories, talents and projects that exist in our clever and creative city-region.