What is on offer?
We’re on the hunt for someone new to add to the Back to Back Theatre ensemble.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Loves the smell of their own thoughts
- Can collaborate with others to create new stories
- Likes to challenge themselves and others
- Is curious
- Is interested and inspired by contemporary issues
- Has perseverance and patience
- Wants to help us make exciting and original works for the stage and screen
Ensemble members must have an intellectual disability, be able to regularly work at least three days per week at our studio in Geelong and be able to tour (sometimes for several weeks in a row) with the company in Australia and overseas.
No professional acting experience is required.
Sound like you or someone you know?
We will be holding supportive, open workshops on the 6 and 7 of August 2018 to meet all potential ensemble members. If you would like to attend, contact Erin Watson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03 5221 2029.
For more information you can also contact Erin or visit our website to download the information pack here.
We’re really excited to have an opportunity to add a new voice to the company and can’t wait for you to meet them soon.
All the best,
Back to Back Theatre