What is on offer?
The Cherish II Fund is in response to the COVID-19 pandemic and the disruption experienced by the First Nations arts and cultural sector and community.
Cherish II Fund grants are available to:
- Protect senior custodians and elders as they are the source of cultural knowledge for cultural and artistic expressions through song, dance, story, images and narrative.
- Explore and interrogate artistic and creative methodologies and processes to construct innovative models of creating artistic works.
- Developing creative entrepreneurship through innovative business models to increase the ability of artists and creatives to manage and sustain a career portfolio through the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Support the professional skill development of arts workers to increase capacity and capability in navigating a digital world.
- Development of partnerships and co-funding to deliver projects of scale.
The Cherish II Fund has four (4) grant streams, they are:
- Living Libraries: supporting our cultural knowledge and intergenerational collaborations
- Creative Practice: supporting artistic creative expression
- Creative Entrepreneur: supporting business models to expand your practice
- Creative Workforce: supporting our artworkers in a digital world
For more information visit: Cherish II Funding