What is on offer?
The Glass Art Awards are a showcase for glass artists.
The 2020 entry categories and sponsors are:
- Collaborative Acquisitive Award (Axess Glass Products Australia)
- Bellawein Glass Art Award
- Functional Glass Art Award (Glass Fusing)
- Sculptural Glass Art Award (Stockdale Glass Art Award)
- Wearable Glass Art Award ( Beaders Guild of Geelong & Festival of Glass)
The Rotary Club of Drysdale sponsors the Highly Commended for Bellawein, Functional, Sculptural and Wearable Glass Art Awards.
- Best Exhibition Piece (TBC)
- Encouragement Award for Best in Show (Decal Specialists)
- The Silvan Novice Award (Silvan Family)
More details link here.
In 2020 over $6000 worth of prizes are associated with the awards. In addition, award winners are offered the opportunity to display their winning pieces in local galleries. In each category there is a First Prize and a Highly Commended Award.
Thanks to our sponsors who have made the awards possible.
How to enter
Please follow the side-bar links (left) for detailed information about how to enter the awards including:
- Online application link (in Application process)
- Award categories – including prizes associated with these categories.