What is on offer?
To celebrate one year of Creative Art extravaganza at the Sally Water Project Space…
We invite practicing artists, alumni, current students, and the wider community to exhibit in our space. We encourage you to submit works, in any medium, that relate to the theme of water.
It could be new or existing works that relate in some way to these prompts:
- movement, stillness, reflection, travel, landscape, the body, the moon, the tides, time, gravity, colour, the waves, the ripples and the moods
Not only does this exhibition offer you the chance to showcase your work in a high profile space it will also give you the opportunity to work with professional artists and lecturers from Deakin University. Come along to meet all exhibiting artists and enjoy the show! Free Entry!
Opening night – Friday 20th Jan 2017.
To apply please write to firstname.lastname@example.org (0451 060 345) and provide following information:
Artists Name –
Street Address –
Phone Number –
Email id –
Particulars of Work –
- Submissions are open to all Australian and International Artists working in any medium or visual art form.
- One entry per artist.
- Artworks must be complete at the time of submission
- Artworks must be ready to hang and install. Three dimensional work must come with material necessary to install. Any special requirements for install must be discussed and arranged with the curators prior to installation day.
- Multimedia work to be submitted in an USB in MP4 encoded with H264codec in FAT32 format.
- Artworks can be for sale. Any enquiries will be directed back to the artist. No commissions charged.
- Entrants must submit this form along with a one-page supporting statement, an artist CV and up to 3 high-resolution images of the artwork in JPEG format. (NB. Electronic images must be no larger than 1600 pixels in the widest side)
- Entrants submit their work with the knowledge that they are committing to the below dates: Deadline for submissions: Monday 2nd Jan 2017, 5pm
- Selection Notification Sent: Thursday 5th Jan 2017 Artwork delivery: Sunday 15th Jan, 12PM – 3PM Exhibition: Friday 20th Jan – Saturday 11th Feb Works collected: Sunday 12th Jan, 12PM – 3PM
- Only successful entrants will be notified via email
The final decision regarding eligibility of works resides with Sally Walker Project Space. All works must be in sound condition on arrival. Sally Walker Project Space reserves the right to withdraw shortlisted works if deemed unsuitable for display. Due care will be taken whilst the works are at Sally Walker Project Space. No responsibility will be taken by Sally Walker Project Space for any loss or damage.
Please return the form, images and documents to email@example.com