What is on offer?
Entries are now open for the 2017 Scarf Festival exhibition which will be held at the National Wool Museum from 2 June to 27 August 2017.
All entrants will be in the running for the coveted 2017 Scarf of the Year award as well as other category awards including Use of Colour, 100% Wool, Thematic and more. **Please note there is a limit of one scarf per entrant, per category.
All entrants receive one free entry to the National Wool Museum upon presentation of their identification.
Please ensure that you read the conditions of entry carefully and complete all sections of the entry form for your scarf to be accepted. The entry form is a binding agreement between you and the National Wool Museum for the display and possible sale of your scarf.
- Entries accepted from Monday, 6 February 2017
- Entries close on Sunday, 30 April 2017 (scarves and entry forms are due by this date)
- Exhibition launch on Thursday, 1 June 2017
- Exhibition opens to the public on Friday, 2 June 2017
- Exhibition closes on Sunday, 27 August 2017