What is on offer?
WATERCOLOUR BASICS is a program that teaches the skills of wet and dry watercolour painting as well as various creative techniques. Basic drawing skills will help but are not essential.
From landscape scenes to self portraits, you will create a new piece each week under the guidance of Bronte Stead.
Bronte Stead is a local artist who loves to paint and draw, his detailed illustration work can be found in the popular children’s book, The Broken Horse.
- Basic drawing skills
- Wet and dry watercolour painting
- Brush, water and ink control
- Working from light to dark
- Understanding light and shadow
- Work with layers and textures
- Various creative techniques to enhance your work
- Produce a collection of work to take home