Rachinger Gallery Announces No Gallery Hire Charge for 2018!
Posted 15 February 2018
The Rachinger Gallery has updated its information for exhibitors.
In order to profile and promote the gallery to the wider artistic community, there will be no gallery hire charge for 2018. A small commission of 10% will be charged on sales.
If you haven’t already been to Rachinger Gallery, please drop in.
The first show of the new year is THE MOODY HUES (3-28 April).
The second half of the year is proving really popular, but there are still openings for exhibitions on the following dates, so if you would like to show (individuals, groups, someone you know) please contact me asap.
- 19 Feb-31 March
- 30 April 20 May
- 16-28 July
Information for Artists
- Gallery is free to hire
- Commission on sales is 10%
- Gallery hours 9am-5pm Mon-Fri, 9am-3pm Sat
- The Gallery System is used for hanging. Work
should be framed and fitted with D-rings on
- Exhibition openings Fri evenings/Sat after 3pm
- Artists provide invitations and statement.
Gallery promotes through website, Facebook
and Arts Atlas
- Artists provide drinks and refreshments/bar tab
or Seasons Cafe can cater (includes serving and
- Eastern Hub manages sales. Artists paid at exhibition end. ABN or ATO Statement required.
- All work to be collected by agreed date.
Eastern Hub Community Centre
E: ehg@kar ingal .org.au
Phone 03 5249 6128
285A McKillop St, East Geelong VIC 3219